We are always looking for great talent. If that's you, take a look at this job description and send us your resume. We'll reach out as we have open positions.
Full Stack .NET Web Developer in Memphis, Nashville or Remote (US Only)
(C# .NET Experience is absolutely required - if you are a front end only developer, please see our Design Team openings.)
NOTE: We're not currently looking to fill an open position, however we're always looking for good folks who would fit with our culture and bring their skills to push our business forward. If you think you're a great fit, please do send us your resume and tell us why you'd be a great addition to the team.
We are looking for the right enthusiastic, full-stack web developer to join our team and help us build amazing solutions for our clients and customers.
In this position, you'll be tasked with:
- Helping us to build, maintain and improve web applications that are used on both client and internal projects.
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing and fixing bugs and performance regressions in production systems.
- Identifying bottlenecks and places for improvement in existing code bases so we can continue to provide our customers with a better experience.
- Providing estimates for development timelines. We're not looking for clairvoyance, just the ability to provide a reasonable time estimate for a known set of requirements.
- Make us better by noticing what we're not doing but should be and help make it happen.
- If working remotely, you'll need to be self-motivating, self-directing, a great communicator and comfortable working with a distributed team.
- Sometimes answering customer support requests and working with customers through resolution.
How we get things done
- We do all of our web development in C# (we've expunged almost all VB.Net) with ASP.NET, MVC and Web API.
- We use SQL Server as our backend via ADO.NET and code-first Entity Framework (for newer things).
- We keep tabs on all of our code with Git.
- Our web services like to be REST-ful and JSON-based.
- There are a few legacy Ruby on Rails apps hanging around, but no new Rails development is expected.
- We do a lot of mobile application development that interfaces with our backend web services. So, bonus points if you have experience with mobile development.
A little about us
We're an established company of 29 employees with offices in Memphis and Nashville. We are skilled in all things interactive, from website design and development, to mobile apps and digital marketing.
As a company, we value:
- We are (and have been) profitable.
- We are (and have been) debt-free.
- We own our building.
- We have a single owner and don't have to worry about partners who split.
- Our business is spread out across hundreds of customers instead of a few big fish.
- To date, we've never let anyone go for financial reasons.
- We're a team with a focus on doing outstanding work for our clients AND maintaining our sanity.
- We work hard during business hours (Mon-Thurs 7a-5p and Fridays 7a-11a…yes every Friday is a half-day) and go home when work is done.
- Rarely, if ever, do we find ourselves staying late or working weekends. Funny what you can get done when you work hard.
- High-performing employees enjoy a high degree of flexibility.
- We expect everyone on our team to be part of shaping our future. If there's an issue, we tackle it together. If there's an idea, we develop it together.
- We meet regularly for fun and creative team building.
Half-day Fridays, No late/weekend hours, Relocation assistance, Unlimited Coffee, All-Mac office, Good Folk, Regular Office Events, Annual Retreat with whole team on location, Vacation/Sick Leave, Health Insurance, Long Term Disability, 401k, New Perks added often
Our owner is a believer in Jesus Christ and submits to Biblical authority in leading the company. What does that mean for you? Simply that you can expect to see values like hard work, discipline, excellence, grace and others at the core of decision making. Do you have to be a Christian? Absolutely not.
Sounds great? Next steps:
- All candidates should complete our online application. Show us your work and explain why you're a good candidate.
- We'll evaluate all applicants and follow up via email as needed to ask questions or to line up interviews.