We are not currently hiring but always accepting resumes.
Memphis, Nashville or Remote (US Only)
We're looking for a full stack .NET web developer. We are considering either a Senior level developer with proven skills or a Junior level developer with promising chops looking to grow. Here are the must-have's:
- C# .NET experience/knowledge is absolutely required - if you are a front end only developer, please see our Design Team openings for Word Press or Web Designer.
- Team Player Attitude - This sounds cliche, but we really mean it. Our team works extremely well with each other and with other teams in the company. We check egos at the door, if you can't collaborate and take constructive feedback from other qualified developers, then this isn't the place for you.
- Experience writing and designing web services is a huge plus.
- You should also be self-driven to learn new technologies and make recommendations for where we can use them to make our solutions more awesome.
In this position, you'll be tasked with:
- Helping us to build, maintain and improve web applications that are used on both client and internal projects.
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing and fixing bugs and performance regressions in production systems.
- Identifying bottlenecks and places for improvement in existing code bases so we can continue to provide our customers with a better experience.
- Providing estimates for development timelines. We're not looking for clairvoyance, just the ability to provide a reasonable time estimate for a known set of requirements.
- Make us better by noticing what we're not doing but should be and then help make it happen.
- If working remotely, you'll need to be self-motivating, self-directing, a great communicator and comfortable working with a distributed team.
- Sometimes answering customer support requests and working with customers through resolution.
How we get things done
- We do all of our web development in C# (we've expunged almost all VB.Net) with ASP.NET, MVC and Web API.
- We use SQL Server as our backend via ADO.NET and code-first Entity Framework (for newer things).
- We keep tabs on all of our code with Git.
- Our web services like to be REST-ful and JSON-based.
- There are a few legacy Ruby on Rails apps hanging around, but no new Rails development is expected.
- We do a lot of mobile application development that interfaces with our backend web services. So, bonus points if you have experience with mobile development. If you can do both web iOS and Android we'd REALLY like to talk to you.
More about us...
- We are (and have been) profitable.
- We are (and have been) debt-free.
- We have a single owner and don't have to worry about partners who split.
- Our business is spread out across hundreds of customers instead of a few big fish.
- To date, we've never let anyone go for financial reasons.
- We're a team with a focus on doing outstanding work for our clients AND maintaining our sanity.
- We work hard during business hours (Mon-Thurs 7a-5p and Fridays 7a-11a…yes every Friday is a half-day) and go home when work is done.
- Rarely, if ever, do we find ourselves staying late or working weekends. Funny what you can get done when you work hard.
- High-performing employees enjoy a high degree of flexibility.
- We expect everyone on our team to be part of shaping our future. If there's an issue, we tackle it together. If there's an idea, we develop it together.
- We meet regularly for fun and creative team building.
- Half-day Fridays
- No late/weekend hours
- Relocation assistance
- All-Mac office
- Good Folk
- Regular Office Events
- Annual Retreat with whole team on location
- Vacation/Sick Leave
- Health Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- New Perks added often
Our owner is a believer in Jesus Christ and submits to Biblical authority in leading the company. For us, that means that we can expect a leadership perspective that is grounded in humility, and puts people before profits. Does that mean we all have the same beliefs? Absolutely not, but mutual respect and grace are core values that drive each of us.
Sound like a fit? Next steps:
All candidates should complete our online application. Show us your work and explain why you're a good candidate.
We'll evaluate all applicants and follow up via email as needed to ask questions or to line up interviews.