We are always looking for great talent. If that's you, take a look at this job description and send us your resume. We'll reach out as we have open positions.
We are seeking a passionate search engine optimization and pay-per-click strategist for our digital agency. The position will work with our digital marketing team on local and national accounts, managing daily SEO tasks including technical, on-page, a/b testing, pay per click and conversion activities.
This position is ideal for a candidate looking to grow their knowledge of SEO while working in an agency environment with a team. Candidates should have working knowledge of Google and it's components including Search Console, AdWords, Tag Manager, etc. as well as knowledge of Bing and Yahoo search engines and their components.
- A working knowledge of Google and its components, including Search Console, Webmaster Tools, TagManager, etc.
- An ability to monitor paid search campaigns, diagnose account and create strategies around improvement or continued growth
- Ability to develop, optimize and scale PPC campaigns on AdWords and Bing, and knowledge of paid social platforms preferred.
- A personality fit for a team environment.
- The knowhow to execute search engine optimization (SEO) projects
- Knowledge on how to conduct research to identify opportunities and areas needing improvement
- Capability to report on the performance of marketing campaigns and ability to draw actionable conclusions from Google Analytics data
Things we're looking for:
- A passion for digital marketing that is conveyed through your ability to create movement for our clients online.
- A personality that fits with our team; we are interested in someone who is intelligent, works hard, values teammates and makes our team better.
- Someone who understands our core services as a digital agency and has a marketing mindset to help our clients create movement for their digital presence.
- A personality that is self-motivated; you'll be asked to work through multiple priorities. We expect you to be able to put together a plan and execute it.
- Someone who seeks out information and is teachable. The nature of our business lends itself to frequent changes in and progressions of technology. This means we're looking for someone who loves to learn.
We don't expect you to match every criteria, but you should have solid experience and a firm technical background. You should also be self-driven to dive deeper into the technologies and solutions that you'll be working with, while also making recommendations for how we can grow.
A little about us
We're an established company of 30+ employees with offices in Memphis and Nashville. We are skilled in all things interactive, from website design and development, to mobile apps and digital marketing.
As a company, we value:
- We are (and have been) profitable.
- We are (and have been) debt-free.
- We own our building in Memphis, and are building new digs in East Memphis.
- We have a single owner and don't have to worry about partners who split.
- Our business is spread out across hundreds of customers instead of a few big fish.
- To date, we've never let anyone go for financial reasons.
We're a team with a focus on doing outstanding work for our clients AND maintaining our sanity.
We work hard during business hours (M-Th 7a-5p and F 7a-11a... yes, every Friday is a half-day!) and go home when work is done.
Rarely, if ever, do we find ourselves staying late or working weekends. Funny what you can get done when you work hard.
We expect everyone on our team to be part of shaping our future. If there's an issue, we tackle it together. If there's an idea, we develop it together.
We meet regularly for fun and creative team building.
Our owner is a believer in Jesus Christ and submits to Biblical authority in leading the company. What does that mean for you? Simply that you can expect to see values like hard work, strong ethics, excellence, grace and others at the core of decision making. Do you have to be a Christian? Absolutely not.
Half-day Fridays, no late/weekend hours, unlimited coffee, all-Mac office, good folks, regular office events, annual retreat with whole team on location, vacation/sick leave, flex time, health insurance, long-term disability insurance, matching 401k, new perks added often.
Sounds great? Next steps:
- All candidates should complete our online application and provide a brief summary of why you're a good candidate.
- We'll evaluate all applicants and follow up via email as needed to ask questions or to line up interviews as we have opportunities available.