We're looking for great talent that's committed to serving clients, and joining a team of passionate digital marketers. If that's you, take a look at this job description and send us your resumé.
We are looking for an experienced Paid Media Specialist to assist in the execution of Google Ads campaigns and other paid media activities for our clients. You will be responsible for managing PPC activities such as: keyword research, best practices Google/Bing Ads account setup and/or optimization, writing creative/conversion-oriented ad copy, and daily keyword/bid management of client campaigns.
- Design, Execute, and Maintain ROI-Focused Pay Per Click/Display campaigns
- Conduct Thorough Keyword Analysis
- Continually optimize PPC & Paid Social campaign components including keyword strategy, ad copy, bid prices, cost per conversion, cost per click, audience optimization, etc.
- Write compelling Ad copy with a focus on driving conversions
- Optimize existing PPC campaigns for new clients
- Actively measure and execute A/B split testing for ad copy, landing pages, etc., to ensure optimal campaign performance
- Compile monthly PPC Reports for our clients with personal comments and analysis of campaign performance
- Recommend and consult clients and marketing team any new content or landing pages that should be created in order to promote higher campaign performance
- Set up Conversion Tracking & Retargeting Pixels
- Conduct in-depth competitive analysis within our clients’ locations and industries
- Research to stay on top of the latest trends in PPC advertising
- Experience with Programmatic Advertising considered a plus.
Required Skills & Experience
- Self Starter, Self Motivated Work Ethic
- Critical, Forward Thinker
- A minimum of 2 years of hands on Paid Media experience
- Google Ads Certified
- Google Analytics Certified
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong creative writing skills
- Proficiency in Google Docs, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Highly organized and must be able to multi-task, handling several tasks/projects at one time
Things we're looking for:
- High collaboration skills and a can-do attitude.
- Someone that's ready to share ideas, create results and a passion for digital marketing that is conveyed through your ability to drive results for our clients.
- A personality that fits with our team; we are interested in someone who is intelligent, works hard, values teammates, and makes our team better.
- Someone who understands our core services as a digital agency and has a marketing mindset to help our clients create grow.
- A personality that is self-motivated; you'll be asked to work through multiple priorities. We expect you to be able to put together a plan and execute it.
- Someone who seeks out information and is teachable. The nature of our business lends itself to frequent changes in and progressions of technology. This means we're looking for someone who loves to learn.
We don't expect you to match every criteria, but you should have solid experience and a firm technical background. You should also be self-driven to dive deeper into the technologies and solutions that you'll be working with, while also making recommendations for how we can grow.