Speak Creative is an established company with offices in Memphis and Nashville with a strong remote team across the US. We are skilled in all things interactive, from website design and development to mobile apps and digital marketing. We create, code, consult, support, sell and most of all problem solve for clients all over the nation.
We are seeking a Director of Agency Marketing who can help our agency continue its long-term growth through the creation and execution of a fully-integrated marketing plan. Applicants should be able to reach business leaders through digital and traditional platforms.
You will report to the VP of Marketing & Sales and will work alongside designers, videographers, digital marketers, and web developers to execute the marketing plan. If you have a history of successfully marketing other organizations with innovative, thoughtful campaigns and you love the idea of helping a nationally-recognized digital agency take its next step in growth, we want to hear from you.
- Work with leadership to plan strategic agency growth
- Develop digital and traditional marketing campaigns across key industries
- Lead efforts to increase brand awareness in key industries
- Direct conversion-building activities in industries where the Speak brand already has a significant presence
- Partner with our customer relations team to collect and share our client success stories
- Use research to create, execute, measure and adjust strategies
- Report on campaign effectiveness and results achieved
- Generate leads in key markets for the Speak sales team
- Create measurable increases in brand awareness in key markets
- Equip the Speak sales team with marketing collateral
- Create brand loyalty within the Speak client base
- Improve Speak’s presence in community and trade events
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field
- Minimum of 3 years of marketing experience
- Track record of developing and executing fully-integrated marketing plans
- Ability to create and execute digital and traditional marketing campaigns
- Excellent analysis and presentation capabilities
- Familiarity with automated marketing systems like Hubspot or ActiveCampaign is preferred
- Ability to work in the Memphis or Nashville office is preferred