If it's been more than a year or two since your website was designed, it's time to start planning for a redesign.
Why? Well, aside from refreshing your image and keeping up with web trends, there are quite a few recent SiteWrench options and features that might be an advantage to you. Here are a few clues that it's time for a redesign:
1. You feel like your site is getting less and less functional. (The truth is, web technologies are becoming more efficient - your website is simply staying the way it was.)
2. There is a lot of dead space on the sides of the screen when your website is displayed, i.e., the page content is much more narrow than the screen or doesn't use all the space. The content may also be left-aligned, leaving you with a big blank area to the right. (These days, most desktops and laptops are formatted more like a widescreen - think about watching a widescreen movie on an older television - remember the black bars at the top and bottom? Same issue.)
3. Your website doesn't display well on a mobile phone browser, or is hard to navigate via touchscreen. (Have you ever checked? Things that look great on a 20" screen may not translate to a 4" one.)
4. The media you have on your site doesn't play well, loads slowly, or is difficult to find. It really doesn't work well on a mobile phone, either. (You may be operating on an outdated player. These days, there are many ways to upgrade that performance. We've also got media archiving, which saves all your media for future searching and viewing!)
5. The images on your site load slowly and are not the size and quality you'd like. (Again, it's about the "player" that displays the photos - that technology advances frequently. We can have you loading large, clear photography quickly and easily.)
Want to know how these changes can affect YOUR site? Read the blog post below. ("How a Redesign can Revolutionize Your Site.")
As always, please feel free to call us with concerns or concerns. We're here for you. 1 901.757.5855.