Currently we do not have an open position in our business development team. We are always on the lookout for great talent. If you have business development skills, we'd like to hear from you and reach out when an opening is available. Here's what we look for in a Business Development Strategist:
We are looking for an enthusiastic business development specialist to generate revenue by building new client relationships and crafting solutions that create results.
- A passion for initiating and cultivating relationships for the purposes of client acquisition
- A desire to craft recommendations that solve problems and create movement for clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working directly with clients and internal teams
- 1+ years experience working in a digital agency environment
- 3+ years experience working in sales, business development, project management, communications or marketing
Things we’re looking for:
- A personality that fits with our team; we are interested in someone who is intelligent, works hard, values teammates and makes our team better.
- Someone who understands our core services as a digital agency and has a marketing mindset to help our clients create movement for their digital presence.
- A personality that is self-motivated; you’ll be asked to work through multiple priorities. We expect you to be able to put together a plan and execute it.
- Someone who seeks out information and is teachable. The nature of our business lends itself to frequent changes in and progressions of technology. This means we’re looking for someone who loves to learn.
More about us...
- We are (and have been) profitable.
- We are (and have been) debt-free.
- We have a single owner and don't have to worry about partners who split.
- Our business is spread out across hundreds of customers instead of a few big fish.
- To date, we've never let anyone go for financial reasons.
- We're a team with a focus on doing outstanding work for our clients AND maintaining our sanity.
- We work hard during business hours (Mon-Thurs 7a-5p and Fridays 7a-11a…yes every Friday is a half-day) and go home when work is done.
- Rarely, if ever, do we find ourselves staying late or working weekends. Funny what you can get done when you work hard.
- High-performing employees enjoy a high degree of flexibility.
- We expect everyone on our team to be part of shaping our future. If there's an issue, we tackle it together. If there's an idea, we develop it together.
- We meet regularly for fun and creative team building.
- Half-day Fridays
- No late/weekend hours
- Relocation assistance
- All-Mac office
- Regular Office Events
- Annual Retreat with whole team on location
- Vacation/Sick Leave
- Health Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- New Perks added often
Our owner is a believer in Jesus Christ and submits to Biblical authority in leading the company. For us, that means that we can expect a leadership perspective that is grounded in humility and puts people before profits. Does that mean we all have the same beliefs? Absolutely not, but mutual respect and grace are core values that drive each of us.
This is a unique position in our company and we are looking for a unique person to fill it. If you're a proven pro who is tired of...
- Having to say "Sorry buddy, I can't make it to your game today because I have a work deadline."
- Feeling like bot producing code
- Wondering if your work actually has a real effect on the company
- Constant pressure to work harder and harder, it's never enough
- Just get it done type demands from leadership
- Feeling like a cog in a machine where you have no real say in company direction
- Being a means to an end, rather than a valued team member
...and you value:
- Helping others succeed just as much as personal success
- Working collaboratively to figure out what will make the biggest impact for your team and our clients
- Your own personal work ethic and strive to always give more than you get
- A job well done
...you're potentially a really great fit here. From the top dog down, leadership at this company is committed to making it a great place for people to work while producing great results for our clients. If that sounds motivating and exciting, we want to talk to you.
What do you think? Sound like a fit? Next steps:
All candidates should complete our online application. Show us your work and explain why you're a good candidate.
We'll evaluate all applicants and follow up via email as needed to ask questions or to line up interviews.