Currently we do not have an open position in our business development team. We are always on the lookout for great talent. If you have business development skills, we'd like to hear from you and reach out when an opening is available. Here's what we look for in a Business Development Strategist:
We are looking for an enthusiastic business development specialist to generate revenue by building new client relationships and crafting solutions that create results.
- A passion for initiating and cultivating relationships for the purposes of client acquisition
- A desire to craft recommendations that solve problems and create movement for clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working directly with clients and internal teams
- 1+ years experience working in a digital agency environment
- 3+ years experience working in sales, business development, project management, communications or marketing
Things we’re looking for:
- A personality that fits with our team; we are interested in someone who is intelligent, works hard, values teammates and makes our team better.
- Someone who understands our core services as a digital agency and has a marketing mindset to help our clients create movement for their digital presence.
- A personality that is self-motivated; you’ll be asked to work through multiple priorities. We expect you to be able to put together a plan and execute it.
- Someone who seeks out information and is teachable. The nature of our business lends itself to frequent changes in and progressions of technology. This means we’re looking for someone who loves to learn.
A little about us
We’re an established company of 32 employees with offices in Memphis and Nashville. As a digital agency, our core services are: website design, UI/UX design, web development, app development, digital marketing, videography and traditional branding/marketing.
As a company, we value:
- We are (and have been) profitable.
- We are (and have been) debt-free.
- We own our building in Memphis.
- We have a single owner and don’t have to worry about partners who split.
- Our business is spread out across hundreds of customers instead of a few big fish.
- To date, we’ve never let anyone go for financial reasons.
- We’re a team with a focus on doing outstanding work for our clients AND maintaining our sanity.
- We work hard during business hours (M-Th 7a-5p and F 7a-11a…yes, every Friday is a half-day!) and go home when work is done.
- Rarely, if ever, do we find ourselves staying late or working weekends. Funny what you can get done when you work hard.
- We expect everyone on our team to be part of shaping our future. If there’s an issue, we tackle it together. If there’s an idea, we develop it together.
- We meet regularly for fun and creative team building.
Our owner is a believer in Jesus Christ and submits to Biblical authority in leading the company. For us, that means that we can expect a leadership perspective that is grounded in humility, and puts people before profits. Does that mean we all have the same beliefs? Absolutely not, but mutual respect and grace are core values that drive each of us.
Half-day Fridays, no late/weekend hours, unlimited coffee, all-Mac office, good folks, regular office events, annual retreat with whole team on location, vacation/sick leave, flex time, health insurance, long-term disability insurance, matching 401k, new perks added often.
Sound good? Are you a fit? Next steps:
- All candidates should complete our online application and explain why you’re a good candidate.
- We’ll evaluate all applicants and follow up via email, if needed, to ask questions or to line up interviews.