Currently we do not have an open position in our business development team. We are always on the lookout for great talent. If you have business development skills, we'd like to hear from you and reach out when an opening is available. Here's what we look for in a Business Development Strategist:
We are looking for an enthusiastic business development specialist to generate revenue by building new client relationships and crafting solutions that create results.
- A passion for initiating and cultivating relationships for the purposes of client acquisition
- A desire to craft recommendations that solve problems and create movement for clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working directly with clients and internal teams
- 1+ years experience working in a digital agency environment
- 3+ years experience working in sales, business development, project management, communications or marketing
Things we’re looking for:
- A personality that fits with our team; we are interested in someone who is intelligent, works hard, values teammates and makes our team better.
- Someone who understands our core services as a digital agency and has a marketing mindset to help our clients create movement for their digital presence.
- A personality that is self-motivated; you’ll be asked to work through multiple priorities. We expect you to be able to put together a plan and execute it.
- Someone who seeks out information and is teachable. The nature of our business lends itself to frequent changes in and progressions of technology. This means we’re looking for someone who loves to learn.
A little about us
We're an established company of 48 employees with offices in Memphis and Nashville. We are skilled in all things interactive, from website design and development, to mobile apps and digital marketing.
As a company, we value:
- We are (and have been) profitable.
- We are (and have been) debt-free.
- We own our building.
- We have a single owner and don't have to worry about partners who split.
- Our business is spread out across hundreds of customers instead of a few big fish.
- To date, we've never let anyone go for financial reasons.
- We're a team with a focus on doing outstanding work for our clients AND maintaining our sanity.
- We work hard during business hours (Mon-Thurs 7a-5p and Fridays 7a-11a…yes every Friday is a half-day) and go home when work is done.
- Rarely, if ever, do we find ourselves staying late or working weekends. Funny what you can get done when you work hard.
- High-performing employees enjoy a high degree of flexibility.
- We expect everyone on our team to be part of shaping our future. If there's an issue, we tackle it together. If there's an idea, we develop it together.
- We meet regularly for fun and creative team building.
Half-day Fridays, No late/weekend hours, Relocation assistance, All-Mac office, Good Folk, Regular Office Events, Annual Retreat with whole team on location, Vacation/Sick Leave, Health Insurance, Long Term Disability, 401k, New Perks added often
Our owner is a believer in Jesus Christ and submits to Biblical authority in leading the company. What does that mean for you? Simply that you can expect to see values like hard work, discipline, excellence, grace and others at the core of decision making. Do you have to be a Christian? Absolutely not.
Sounds great? Next steps:
- All candidates should complete our online application. Show us your work and explain why you're a good candidate.
- We'll evaluate all applicants and follow up via email as needed to ask questions or to line up interviews.